18 December 2008

Mom's Reunion

Accompanied mum to meet her classmates just now. A small reunion. After so many years, they still keep in touch! Wonderful, isnt it?? I wonder if mine end up the same way as mums'.


They all said I looked like my mum when she was my age. True kah? I'm much prettier heh! *thick face* They called me Princess for I dont know what reason. Haha. I enjoyed my night. Get to meet mum's classmates and listen to their interesting stories. They chat like we did back in high school! It's like it's back to their old school days. Then I began wondering what will happen to us [my friends and I] in 20 years to come. Will we still keep in touch and chat like old times?? Hhmmm....


Mum, Elizabeth, Mary, Yun Tong, Kim Fah
Mum, Mary, Kim Fah, Yun Tong, Elizabeth


Mum's classmates wanted to take a shot with me!
*laugh*

Then i wanted mum to be in the picture with us!

. . . Some candid shots. . .







No comments:

Post a Comment