30 December 2008

T.H.A.N.K.S.!

T.H.A.N.K.S.!


I really thank my sis in law for this wonderful family trip! She planned the whole North Trip for us. Without her, we wont be able to visit so many places. I'd say she's a good planner. She did her homework, did all the research needed, drew the map towards North, asked friends about the good foods in Ipoh and places to visit. Most of all, she brought us all together in one piece, one again, after such long time. I must say, my family is lucky to have my sis in law!! Love her to bits!




I thank Biin too, for rushing his assignments and presentation stuff just so that he can join us for this family trip. I keep persuading, texting & asking Biin to join us even knowing that he had this bunch of annoying stuff to deal with. Sorry for being selfish, I'm just too desperate for a family trip! =p


Thanks the two twins for being our driver!! Haha. We know its tiring to drive all the way up, especially its like 3 hours drive.


My best ever Christmas gift this year is this family trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment