28 December 2008

Langkawi - Underwater World

28th December 2008 - Underwater World Langkawi
Underwater World Langkawi is located at the popular Cenang Beach. This aquarium features more than 5000 types of aquatic life, exhibited in more than 100 tanks of different sizes. Once I set foot in this blue blue place, yeah, as if I'm surrounded by blue ocean, I thought of Parry Aw! This monkey of mine is so gonna love this place, and I bet he can stay at this place for one whole day without complains! lol.


Flamingo

Parrot

Happy feets!



Sea urchin
Sea cucumbers

Stingray
Otter
Shrimps
Snake eel
[so ugly lah]
Nemo!!
Hermit Crab

Dragon Sea Horse
Log eel
i really went 'eewwWwHhhh!' when I saw this
Jellyfish


Finally... here comes the humans!
Inside the 3D theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment