28 December 2008

Langkawi - Cenang Beach

28th December 2008 - Cenang Beach
Cenang Beach is among Langkawi's idyllic beaches that offers carefree sun-filled days and quiet evening strolls.

After visiting the Underwater World, we headed to this beach. We only had like half hour or more to play before the sky gets darker, so lazy me ended up not swimming in the sea. The musketeers couldnt resist the sea's attraction, hence splashing away in the water. Sis in law and bro's gf accompanied them. Mum and I just took a stroll there and wadding through the water [me with my Crocs on cause I dont wana step on any ugly pocky creatures]. Poor Daddy had to take care of our stuffs, but I bet he enjoyed the sunset! Splendid one!


Cenang Beach


Us!!



Take a look at Cenang Beach's sunset!
Busy peoples on the beach. . ...
busy torturing some creatures!
at least I enjoyed doing so! I know I'm evil!
Chai was the mastermind! I'm the culprit! He catches the lil cute shell thingy [its still alive] and I got some rocks and try to block their way out! lol. I wanted to use the rock to patah-kan the creature's leg, but Koko pushed it away. *evil grins*

Bye Langkawi!

No comments:

Post a Comment