26 December 2008

Penang

26th December 2008 - Penang
We stopped at Penang for a night before heading to Pulau Langkawi. Mum booked a two room apartment at Vistana Hotel. Nice apartment, spacious, comfy and enough for 7 of us to sleep.

Master bedroom.
Another room.

Study room.
Turns out to have a single bed there.

Living room

I took this out of boredom!
Cool eye! 7 pairs of shoes for sales! lol.

Later of the day, we headed to Queensbay Mall [one of the largest and newest shopping mall in Penang]. Had late lunch at Paddington House of Pancakes! I rate this place 4/5! I super love the food though they are expensive!

I kepo while the ko was busy ordering food.

Bro ordered this...

I ordered this...

Greedy witchy me!
Mum says I look like a witch, so she wana take a snap of me!
I was so hungry, okay?? And this chocolate pancake is so so so yummmy!
The couples!


After that, we headed to a famous street, famous for its Penang food. I wasnt feeling well that night, no appetite, so I didnt get to taste much of it.
Dad. Mum.
Sis in law. Me. Bro's gf.

The twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment