19 December 2008

Relieved. . .

Rejoice! Yipee yaya yipee yipee yayayaya! This week's Ballet rehearsals are finally over! *chuckles* Anyway, today was an extra rehearsal class. Teacher changed it cause I'm not around next week. Bingo! I'm not here next week, away for vacation, that means I don't have to attend next week's rehearsal. Performance rehearsal is on every Wednesday, 10am - 4pm.
Yep, u must be wondering why I sound as if I dislike going for rehearsal. I dread going to performance rehearsal for some reasons. Every year, when there's a Ballet performance, teacher will be stressed. When she's stressed, the people around her get stress too. Then, I wasn't there when teacher taught the dance steps [I was sitting at the exam hall dude!]. So when I return to class, I had to follow and pick up those confusing steps myself. Plus, I have a head like a sieve, I forget those steps easily. Also, I'm away for holiday twice this month. All in all, I missed a lot of rehearsal classes. So the dance steps seem strange to me each time I attend rehearsal! haha. Basically, I'm afraid and stress out to attend rehearsal cause I'm not well prepared, as in I'm not familiar with the dance steps.
Fortunately, I got these wonderful angels beside me! Joan, LeAnne, Beatrice, Rachel, Connie really helped me a lot. They willingly go through the dance steps with me, with much patience [I'm a slow learner mind u]. Then Beatrice and I decided that every Wednesday, before we attend rehearsal class, I'll go over to her place and we'll practise the performance dances. Good idea ey?? We had our first attempt this morning and our hard work paid off! *Grins*


I hope I'll still remember the dance steps by the time I return to Kuching! Otherwise, I'll be shouted at! I dont wana any unnecessary screaming from teacher!


*Giving myself a pat on the back*

No comments:

Post a Comment