31 December 2008

Friendship needs no words


" The owner got her heart broken, yeah, the owner's heart is still bleeding, with lotsa pain, there are huge amount of salt and pepper on it. The owner needs thee support and hugs to help her through asap. "

" Aww my dear.. You'll have mine, unlimited and continuous. Call u by 9.30pm. Always there, shoe yee. "

Apalah! Shoe yee, cute name! Delighted i was. And here comes another angel.

" Ohh dear, ok. The first aid rescue team willl be dispatched asap. "

*Touched*

A smile drawn on my face. Holding the rosary in my hand, I prayed to God and tucked myself to bed.


This girl never fail to full fill the promise she made. She called me. We talked, we laughed, we almost cried. I was suppressing my feelings. Havent been on the phone with my tatty bear for such a long time. We were busy with each others stuff. It's really nice to catch up and just talk about anything on the phone for hours, though my ears hurt and i keep changing sides.

A simple message can mean a lot to someone. A simple call means a lot to someone.
It takes efforts to make this something call friendship to work out.
It's a two way traffic, not one.

For my buddy out there, I'm sorry if i ever took you for granted.

" We'll cry together,

wipe each others' tears,

hug each other & pull each other through!

Stay tough till we meet! "

No comments:

Post a Comment