20 December 2008

Night out

Tonight has been a great night! I finally get to meet and hang out with my dar =) Yeah, it's been a long time since we both hang out, eversince november i think!
Yeappppp, Yng's my dar =)
We hang out at our usual spot - the Spring. Talked, camwhored, had fun in the fitting room. Sad to say, I got nth from the Spring. Yng got a pair of earings. I miss shopping with her! She's like my best shopping partner so far, besides my ultimate mum!
After Spring, it's pyjamas party! Yng overnight at my place. We were supposed to decorate my Xmas tree, but she end up busy designing some special Xmas gift for our friend, while I was busy chatting on the net. =p

Our favourite pic of the night!



Yours truly!



Yng
the usual pose. . .


I dont know what she's doing! Lol!


Us!

Me in my fav purple top !


Big Apple Donut
We both love Alien!








Yng got this earing at only Rm6.90!
Good buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment