16 December 2008

Uniquely Singapore Part 2

Places that i've set foot on. . . .

Food that got my taste bud stimulated. . . .

Precious moment spent with wonderful cousins!


Me.Serene.Carwyn.Robin

Grandma, Serene, Carwyn, I




SPAGEDDIES - Italian Kitchen




Pizza Hut




MODESTOS!


Robin, I, Mumy!

Browsing through the menu. . . . undecisive


i saw DOULOS in singapore!
While waiting for Uncle to shop. . . .
we camwhored


The Coffee Connoisseur


Elijah and I
TCC


Gen, Aunt Caroline, MUM
Elijah with his deer post!

Mum!!!

Elijah's favourite


Clarke Quay

Liang Court
i love the Udon there!



This caught my eye!
C.H.A.I. - my bro's name!


Han's restaurant

Jiu Mu & I
Serene & I


Warren's Golf Club

Baby Pool....Lil brat loves it!


Golf course




Dinner by the golf course



Xmas Tree

Parry's concentrating. . . .

We love to pose!



Serene loves to pose!


Changi Airport - Terminal 3

Sky Train



Some ice thingy


Mini Disneyland display

Ya Kun Toast!
[a must try in singapore!]



Yakun Butter and Kaya


No comments:

Post a Comment