19 March 2009

18th bash

Chun Liang's birthday celebration at Pizza Hut. I couldnt make it at first cause i have Ballet class, then it was canceled last minute, so here I'm, with the group of age 17/18 friends!! It was a BIG group, i was shocked to see those unfamiliar faces. lol. bash

Lovey dovey

Agnes & I


Jen & I

Michele & I


Tian & I


The quadrats

Groupies

I was really happy to see the girls, especially Jen!! It has been long since we last catch up and camwhore!! I miss this girl LOTS!

After dinner, pop in Sharon's house just to get myself a jacket cause we're going to the cinema. Cinema is always cold, and i'm afraid and cant stand the coldness, so I need a jacket. We watched the movie Taken, where Sharon and I shouted in the cinema until the guys wana throw pop corn at us, but they sayang us too much not to throw it =p. Oh wells, we had fun shouting! There were so many creepy ewhhh-wee scene. Jen, Sharon and I even held each others' hands, hey we're not lesbian, it's
that scary.




shopaholic is out next week! I so so wana watch it with the girls!!25th March premiere : stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment