19 March 2009

God is my all, I know no fear

I may listen to the weather forecast before I leave my home everyday. Then, no matter what season, I know what to wear to be comfortable and protected from the elements.

In the different seasons of life, whatever challenges may appear. I listen as God provides me with perfect guidance and protection for what is needed. I remember this by keeping these words from the "Prayer of Faith" in mind and heart : God walks beside me, guides my way through every moment of the day....


God is my all; I know no fear, since God and love and truth are here. "Is not my house like this with God? For he has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things and secure. Will he not cause to prosper all my help and my desire?"--2 Samuel 23:5

So whenever you feel unsafe, insecure, anxious, pray to God. Talk to him. He will give you comfort. Praying in faith will help you get back to your feet, feel secure and loved.
HIS
is abundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment