22 March 2009

We made it!!

YESssHHH!!!!! We MADE it.
30 hours without food, I'm so glad we made it. Amazing huh?! Even looking back at myself, i was shocked at my own achievement. I practically cant believe i made it to the finishing line. It's all faith i guess. Cause before the camp, i actually pictured myself going home half way or even faint, which i dint!! I deserve a big round of applause aye?? *perasan*

Brief sharing about the whole 30 hours fasting.
  • Meaningful.
  • Fun fun fun and more fun. Heaps of fun.
  • Spread the love, love the poor even more.
  • Touch our heart.
  • Hungry for hope.
  • Hunger for a reason.
  • Perseverance to finish the race.
  • Patients.
  • Teamwork.
  • Family love : family always come first.

I'm so HAPPY i joined this camp. No regrets joining. The next 30-hour famine, count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment