08 March 2009

Ballerina night out

Miss LayNa invited those who helped out backstage for dinner at All Delight. After dinner, we went to Star Cineplex. Wanted to buy the 10.30pm movie ticket, ie Love Matters, but most seats were sold out, so we watched the 11.30pm movie instead.

Went to the bowling alley to meet up with Russell, Randell & their cousin while waiting for 11.30pm to come. Had a lil bowling there, after such long time of not touching this bowling thingy, my skill went down hill. Yi Xian and Yi Xin were cute! Their first time though. Nice experience ey?? haha.
Candid

Miss Iris

Me
..first time bowling in dress. -.-''


Yi Xian

Emily


Emily & I


Me. Emily. Yi Xian.


I must say the 2 hour movie is great. Except the actors and actress quite hodoh. No shuai ge, no pwettie lady. I cant wait, no WE [Yi Xian, Emily & I], for Shopaholic to be released!! By the time i reached home, it was already 2.15 am. My first time reaching home that late.

Shopaholic fans!


The ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment