01 March 2009

Light Up Life - Day 2

Make ups. ME, I hate make ups.! Some more, heavy make ups for the performance. Ish. I woke up from la la land at 8 am earlier this morning, cause my eyes itch like hell. Only managed to fall asleep after 2 hours of itchiness.

witchy me

Backstage photos for both nights.
The principal Miss LayNa, Miss Angelina, Miss Emily

It was really noisy, messy and especially packed with lil ballerinas backstage.

cameras got us even more excited despite the fact that everyone is already nervous and excited about the performance.

LeAnne, Yi Xian, Me, Karen, Emily, Rachel
hot ballerinas

feel our love not??

Karen & I

Morgane & I

the ballerina post

sexiee dudes

Me. Liew Xuan. Rachel

Liew Xuan hugs me! duh. I'm her 'mummy'.

Morgane. Me. Charlene.

vainity strikes

Joan & I


Eunice. Me. Xin Ru.

Dances of the night.
Light Up Life - Opening

Kitri's Solo

All things Bright and Beautiful

A friend like me

Colours of the wind

I have got no string...

My fav of all - You Raise Me Up!


Chinese Dance

Lisa's Solo


I just can't wait to be King


Pas de Six [one of my fav too!]
Annie.

This family classic is adapted from the Broadway musical based on the comic strip Little Orphan Annie. During the Great Depression in New York City, a plucky scrapper named Annie, is the voice of jope for her fellow orphans who live under the supervision of drunken, floozy, ill-tempered Miss Hannigan. Annie's spirit is fueled by the belief that her real parenst dropped her off at the orphanage with a half of a locket, promissing to return for her with the other half.
New Yorkers

One day, the dingy orphanage is visited by the sophisticated Grace Farrell, personal secretary to the famous, eccentric billionaire politician, Oliver Warbucks. In order to improve his image, Grace brings Annie to the Warbucks estate for a weeklong visit and to spend Christmas at Warbucks' mansion.
Orphanage

Miss Hannigan

Annie qucikly wins the hearts of servants and politicians alike, as well as all the people around her. Warbucks is charmed by Annie's spunk and good spirits and is eager to
adopt her, but Annie is convinced that one day her real parents will come back to claim her. Warbucks and Grace even go so far as to perform a public search for Annie's parents, creating an opportunity for Miss Hannigan, Rooster, and Lily to scam their way to the reward money.

Maids

Reporters

Finale


Thanks a bunch to those who attend the performance. It means a lot to me. Great support from you guys. Not to forget my ROYAL HIGHNESS aka mum & my aunt. I wish Dad was there to watch me dance that night. *deep sigh* And those who sms me those really sweet and supportive msg, thanks heaps. I HUG YOU ALL!


Went for supper after the performance. Wanted to go to Frappe, but it was closed. So dined at After Three instead. I was really really HUNGRY by then and had all these sudden crave for lotsa yummy foods, namely western, chinese cuisine, toast, ice cream and so on.


See a halo not?? I'm a happy angel now!! Woo hoo! After months of hectic practises and rehearsals. Performance is finally over! *Shoutssss!* The performance tonight was a blast, much better than yesterday. Superb. Great. Amazing. Wonderful......
A part of me is =( cause the whole thing is over and this might be my last performance with the academy. Sigh. Am starting to miss it already. Everything came to a full stop in a glimpse. oh well, oh the positive side, it's the process and memories that matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment