14 March 2009

3 down.

"You better dont hang out these days, at least not until you finish applying your scholarship and settle all those important stuff."

Ya. It's that bad, bad. More stress compared to SPM. Scholarships stressed me out, not only me, but most of my friends. Right dearies??

And so, scholarshipS is all that i've been doing TODAY. Dint work, skip ballet, miss the dinner. no, not whining. cause at the end of the day, it's all worth while. i hope.

i need some fresh air. went to Spring with the girls to breathe after all these scholarships thingy is done. 90% completion to be exact. Lure Tian out to join us. wHee! Spent the last 45 minutes window shop and snap snap snap using the latest 3.2 megapix babies.

The shades
"always friends in sunshine and in shade..."



"Let's go Levis. Buy sth to reward ourselves for doing well in SPM."
"Kia!!..."


The jeans actually work magic.
Look! Make the thigh looks SKINNIER!


Sharon. Agnes. Angel. Tian.


Esprit's next, which a RM199 purple top caught my eye. *control control*


Sharon & I


Agnes & I
the two dumb dumbs

45 minutes of laughter after a long long tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment