12 March 2009

The twelve

Surprisingly, i dint encounter any weird creepy SPM nightmares or dream about it at all [at least till today], which i tell myself it's a good omen, right?? Lots of them were asking if i was nervous or afraid but i told them NO. I was quite calm, a tad nervous, thats all.


On the way to school, i received Mum's call.

Mum : You got **As, * B!
Me : what?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously?! How did u know it??
Mum : From your teacher. I'm proud of u! *kisses*
Me : *stunned*

That was when i feel butterfly in the stomach. Thinking and telling myself : what if my teacher saw wrongly?? Expect for the worst, Angel.



Val. ShuYi. Agnes. Me. Sharon.


My turn, finally!


Clerk : Apa angka giliran anda?
Me : *blur* Apa angka giliran?
Clerk : SPM angka giliran.
Me : OH NO! FORGOT! ShuYi HELP!!!


For that instance, i thought i was never gonna GRAB my exam slip. shoooot.

tadaaa!~ I passed with flying colours!
mum is proud of me [dad and bro too], but i dint see her crying. hhmm..




look at all those SMILEYS!


Went for lunch with a whole group of kawans to celebrate.


Yng dearie & II
Sheryl. Me. Yng.


There were 14 of us.

Groupie before heading for KHS edu talk.
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.E.S. darlings!

2 comments:

  1. why sharon kueh always close her eyes? hmm. shud i say she always be d 'cacat' 1 when taking fotos? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree!! ey, her trademark lah maybe! haha. u should teach her.

    ReplyDelete