02 March 2009

i’m on fire

fired1

‘You are fired!’

nah. i dint exactly get that, it’s just i dint realise last Friday was my last day with the kids. Never did i know last Friday was the last day I teach. sigh.

long story short. miscommunication. I told the principal i was going to work until SPM result is released. She thought i was gonna work till end of Feb. The irony is that the moment i realised i was jobless, i quickly went for an interview. *keeping my fingers crossed*

I reached home at about 3pm. Then i sat on my bed there, wondering ‘shouldnt i be teaching at this time??'’. *sigh* So i decided to prank my friends. Call me lame or whatever, i was quite sad over this no more-teaching-playing-with-kids thingy and just needed someone to cheer me. *sigh again* I sent out this to them – Ladies! I got fired!

Audrey : Why! What happen!

Yng : WHAT?!

Shu Yi : Serious? Why?

Val : *speechless on the phone*

Agnes went : Why?! Because they got new permanent teacher?

Janson went : Huh? How? What happen?

Jason : Really?

WHAT a day!!!!!!!!

I seriously super very uber duper miss my job!!!!!!

I miss the kids, i wana bribe them with sweets and chocs, i miss writing on the whiteboard. i practically miss teaching and spending time with those really cute kids. urgh urgh urgh. *grumpy face*

No comments:

Post a Comment