03 March 2009

Jase Tea Room

We're planning a lil suprise for our lovely princess. Hence, being the helpful sis, I agreed to help Janson with this photobook thingy. Rushed to Switched @ Spring after ballet to meet Janson, Charlene was supposed to go but she couldnt make it last minute. hhmm..sigh~ we dint manage to get the suprise done tonight. Hopefully to finish it within this week.
OMG! MAC is so so damn GOOD! Perfect.! Perfect price too. That was the first time ever i touch and actually used a MAC in my entire life. Some may wonder Whats the big deal about MAC?? But once u get the hang of it, u're gonna get addicted!! i wana go back to Switch and do the photobook thingy AGAIN, provided i have the time. Still, i wont buy MAC, it's way too pricey. All apple products are pricey anyway. Might as well buy a HP lappie, and spend the rest of the money on CLOTHES and HEELS!


Jase's Tea Room

Then, we went to Jase's Tea Room. Nice ambience ey, Char dearie?? Bea's having her driving lesson early morning tmr, so she couldnt join us. Hopefully to meet the main character tmr night, time is running out. Of all place, we met our Chinese tuition teacher, Mr Tan there. I was like 'ey Char, dint know teacher so in hor!'.


Caramel Latte

Vanilla Hazelnut

Lavender Iced Soda
[finally! i so so miss LAVENDER SODA drink!]

The so called open air sio bee.
RM 4.80 for 6 pieces.

Charlene circling Janson's face

Char & I

"The ultra expensive sio bee.''

Char loves this pic


I taught her the funky pose

Then, she taught me the 'cute' pose.
More of ah lien pose -.-''

We were a tad typer

Char & Janson

Me. Janson.

Groupie

Sekias


Grown up K.I.D.S


Went to C121 after that cause the koko said i ate so lil for my late dinner [4 sio bee]. I ordered peanut butter toast, and they gave me this -.-'' look. No appetite after ballet okay. I love C121, it's a modern kopitiam with really nice atmosphere and very clean.

sakai budak


''wana challenge me is it!?''

decent looking girls

Char says this is the best pic of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment